- Total estimated start-up costs: $455,900 – $648,500
- Single-unit: Net worth – $500,000, Liquidity – $150,000 before financing
- Multiple-unit: Net worth – $1,000,000, Liquidity – $300,000 before financing
- Royalty – 5% of gross sales, plus 2% of gross sales for National Brand Fund and Customer Service Support Fee
DoughBox Custom - Made Pizzas, Pastas and Salads
SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE
We chose pizza, pasta and salads for a reason—pretty much everyone loves it. Even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy their meal at DoughBox. Creativity and passion for good fresh food led us in developing our signature menu items and topping selections, setting us apart from the competition.
No more surprises at the cash register—build the pizza of your dreams without the dreaded pay-by-weight or “that’ll be $1 extra.”
BUILD YOUR OWN
We believe in a world where you shouldn’t have to pick the mushrooms off your pizza. So, we make everything fresh to order, just the way you want it.
Lots of restaurants throw around the word quality, but we have the adjectives to prove it: fresh, high-quality, local and organic when possible.
TONS OF OPTIONS
We’ve got over 50 toppings to choose from—that means you could make a new combo every day for 3 years.
We believe the good restaurants are the kind that make the ordering and enjoying process as simple as possible. That’s why we’ve taken our years of food service experience and guest expertise to create DoughBox. Our custom-made Pizzas, Pastas and Salads are here for the super-busy and super-hungry, the people looking for a fresher, healthier option and a dining experience they can make their own.
From 2006 to 2018, consumption of fresh foods —fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, and eggs —grew by 20 percent and it’s the youngest generations, Generation Z and Millennials, driving the trend. In terms of foodservice visits, Millennials prefer fresh ingredients and freshly prepared items –key differentiators among many fast casual vs. traditional quick service restaurant formats.
Fast-casual dining has grown at an annual rate of over 15% while visits to quick service and full service restaurants are flat to down. Fast-casual diners expect a dining atmosphere that includes streamlined fixtures, improved lighting and contemporary music. The fast-casual percentage of the total Canadian foodservice sector is expected to grow from the current 1% to up to 5% in the next three years.
PIZZA, PASTA AND SALAD
Canadian pizza consumers report eating pizza an average of 3.2 times per month and over 92% of North Americans say they had pizza in the past month. Salads and Pasta are quickly trending as a leading fresh, fast-casual product. Bringing the three together with an emphasis on quality and customer preferences positions Assembli uniquely.
What Do Consumers Want?
Sharing our expertise
- The opportunity to operate your own business with the assistance of knowledgeable company professionals
- A great tasting gourmet product
- Equity for your future
- Effective and coordinated advertising
- Negotiated supply agreements
- Comprehensive training program
- Knowledgeable support and field staff, always available
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, innovative brand. It is a business that you can take pride in. If you have a passion for food, hospitality and people, then DoughBox is just what you’re looking for.
- Request Information and one of our team members will be in touch to answer your questions. We’re poised for extensive growth. DoughBox offers the future, today!